Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last week there was rain, then crisp Autumn days and this week we have been playing in the snow. Bizarre seasons for October. Our leaf collecting has ended and now I am feeling excited and nervous... this weekend we leave Jack for the longest time, from tomorrow afternoon until Tuesday morning. He's never stayed over at his Aunty's before, and although I'm hopefuly he will be fine, but can't help worrying that he's going to spend most of the four days crying whilst we are having a jolly old time in Paris! Still it will be good for him to play with his cousins for the weekend, and I pray he won't have tears like my washing line when we return... Fingers crossed to a lovely Romantic weekend in rainy Paris, wandering the banks of the Seine with my Love. Tam, Herts, UK

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin