Friday, July 24, 2009

Finishing Friday....

I hope to finish today...but may not...I still have lots to do. Yesterday I added shadows to everything...and finished the sunflowers(which are looking not SO much like sunflowers because of the very long petals, but I like them)
I have all the fairies still to paint, but I'm happy how the Olivia turned out...

Working on the arch of the window took away a couple of hours yesterday...and I added all the climbing roses...which give a pop of colour(not that there isn't enough! lol)
I'm in a rush again to get out of the house...I finished my taxes last night...phew...now I have other paperwork to do...sorry I haven't been visiting all of you recently...this week has been SO busy,just look at how our girls were last night when we came home. They have been with me at the clients house...she has a 5 year old...so they were entertained all day! Thank you great client...you made the week SO much easier.
Hey, pass by tomorrow...I may have pics of the finished Fairy Mural.
Have a lovely Friday.
Char,Ontario

2 comments:

Char said...

just beautiful and the girl must be so thrilled. :)

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

I just found your sweet blog ...You girls are very talented!!! The fairy mural is beyond words...Excellent work. What a total joy to live and sleep in that little room, xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...Stop over, would love to have you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin