Friday, November 13, 2009

Once Upon a Time...thanks.

I have a list of "Thank You"'s ...and a list of "To Do"s...today the "To Do"s can wait.
This bird is for Shelly, I introduced you to her a few weeks away...a very talented Artist and Photographer...she came to my rescue.
Usually my husband will take the day off and help me when at the Shows...because the majority of the morning is spent tending to vendors and their needs as they get settled.
Well, my husband had to teach(he teaches ground school at the nearby Airport)...so...I had to think of someone...and Shelly came to mind....and she kindly said yes!
So...thank you lovely friend, it was great hanging out with you for the morning.
I hope you love your birdie.
This has to be one of my favourite...the colours work really well and it feels Wintry.
Colour palette: inspired by my paint brushes...
Shelly loves the City and is a Free Spirit...with a heart of Gold. There are very few people in the World like this...but I am SO fortunate to know a handful of them.

Thanks for stopping by...what are you up to this weekend?

We're having quite the feast of a weekend...tonight Sushi and tomorrow Moroccan...YUM! And all in honour of my dear hubby's Birthday!

Have a good one...and remember to check back sometime this weekend...you can win your OWN Once Upon a Time watercolour!

Char,ON

5 comments:

Cindy said...

your painting for shelly is beautiful. i love the colors, too. you are both very lucky. enjoy your weekend!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

The Little Birdie...
Shelley is so lucky to have you for a friend, and you too are so lucky to have her for a friend. The little birdie is just precious. She is so exhausted from helping you, she has fallen asleep, and you had to fly her home on the wings of the dove(so to speak). I just love it, as the colors as so vivid and alive. Something to cherish for a lifetime.

Thank you for sharing today my friend.

Please stop by and say hi. I would so love to have you visit and let me share my Friday the 13th story.

Country hugs, Sherry

Char said...

love the golds in the painting - so beautiful. of course i'm a sucker for sweet birdies anyway. :)

this weekend, i'm going to rest.

andrea creates said...

What a beautiful painting for a wonderful friend!

Tiziana Rinaldi Art said...

dear char, it'so lovely!
a good weekend, tiziana

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin