Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A LOST LOVE...

meet Dylan the Dog...he passed just a couple of weeks ago,poor thing, but he was old...his owner called me up..."I'd love to have 3 paintings ,one for each of my children of Dylan and them...can this be done?"
of course it can be done!
and these are the times I love...keeping busy...drawing,painting and making smiles apear on others...
it's been a long day...emotionally exhausting...but I won't bore you.
sweet dreams...don't let the bed-bugs bite!
HUGS
Char.x.

5 comments:

Char said...

what a beautiful remembrance for them.

sweet dreams to you too

Kelly Berkey said...

Char, what a darling idea. They are so beautiful and will be cherished!!
I'm celebrating my one year blog anniversary and 200 followers! Hop over to enter my give-a-way...
hugs,
Kelly

elena nuez said...

Char,
ahora vas a practicar un poco de ese español que tienes olvidado...
tu me has dado muchisima energia!!!
y esos dibujos me parecen preciosos!!!,
muchíiiiiisimas gracias.

Knotted Nest said...

They are lovely Char! I bet the kids will cherish them for a long long time.

And I totally agree with you. Busy + smiles + creativity = life is good :)

janil said...

Lovely ones!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin