Thursday, June 24, 2010

Show and Tell x4

I was just over at *Cart before the Horse* and there's a game which I thought would be fun to play on this rainy day...
if you'd like to play::
OK, here's the game-



In your picture files, go to the 4th album, then go to the 4th picture. Show and tell.
 Then go down 4 more albums, go to the 4th picture, and show and tell.
Do this 4 times (if you can) to get a total of 4 pictures.



Ready, get set, go!

a painting for Beth I made at Christmas...
a lavender pillow of Love...which I made and gave to little Finn.
a little girl's bedroom mural...wow, time passes, this was painted almost 4 years ago.
little Miss A hanging in our family room...at just 3 months old...

That was FUN!
If you want to play too,
just leave a link to your
Show and Tell
in the comments.

Char,ON

3 comments:

Char said...

beautiful - i got to see some work that i haven't seen before. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous portrait of ms a. so beautiful

BALLET NEWS said...

Very beautiful !

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks Char!
It was fun...I forget what I take pics of sometimes.

C.x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin