Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tell ALL Tuesdays :: Flor Larios

Good Morning FABULOUS READERS...we have another amazing Artist being featured today for our Tell ALL Tuesdays interview spotlight.
As you know we love to take a peak into one of our "Fabulous Readers" lives and see how they create on a daily basis...

So...let me introduce to you...the lovely and talented Flor Larios::

Tell us a little about the Town you live in... & have you always lived there?

It is very hot but is also cool! No, I have lived in Nicaragua, Miami, and Boston.


If you could move anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
Any little beach town.


How structured is your day usually?
It is a mess…I am always running.


What did you do today?
Pendants, mounted prints on canvas, packed orders, lots of computer time (Facebook, Etsy, e-mails), kept my house in order, and still going on with some art.


Are you a cat or dog person?
I love one cat!


Are you a breakfast, lunch or dinner girl?
I am a snack person.


If you had 6 friends over for Dinner what would you make for them?
Caballo Bayo. It is a typical Nicaraguan meal (Tortillas filled with beans, cheese, chicken, guacamole, meat…mmm)


How old were you when you knew you were on the right path in your Life?
… let me think about this one.


Who /what drove & inspired your love to create?
Frida Kahlo and my husband.


Tell us something not too many people know about you.
I am an obssesive - compulsive.

Shoe choice::flats or heels?
Flats for sure.


What was the last book you read?
Chiquita by Antonio Orlando Rodríguez (in spanish)


What advice would you give others just starting out?
Never to stop.


Name 5 blogs you love visiting, and tell us why.
1. Circling my Head by Renee. Even tough she is not here with us anymore I still visiting her blog from time to time to read her posts. She was a great woman!


2. My Pink Turtle by Lulu. I love her positive attitude and her beautiful art!


3. The Secret Hermit Art and Illustration by Micki. She is one of the sweetest bloggers I have met and her art is sooo cute!


4. PBs Art Studio by Patti. Her paintings are adorable! You have to see them for yourself. Every time I go there I feel so girly. I just want to hug them all!


5. And my blog cause I like what I do ;)
 
Thanks Flor for coming by today and showing us your World.
You can also find Flor at :
Her Blog
Her Facebook page
Her Store
Remember to leave her a little comment below and show your love!
 
Have a wonderful day...we'll be back tomorrow.
HUGS
Char.x

26 comments:

Rita said...

Charming works of art! Great interview too. :)

Unknown said...

Flor... you're so sweet in mentioning me... I am so flattered to be one of your favorite blogs!!! You are so much like me it's not funny cause I would of answered all the questions almost exactly as you...Ha ha!!!I really loved learning more about you!

lori said...

Loved learning more about Flor--love her art!

Micki Wilde said...

LOVE Flor!!! her art is awesome and she is so nice, great interview!!
Micki x

P.s Thanks for the blog love Flor, you are the sweetest!! x

GlorV1 said...

Very nice interview and a great picture Flor. The food you mentioned sounded delish.

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour, hello y hola! What a great little interview of a wonderful artist that I adore for her talent, generosity and outlook on life! Bravo Flor! I learned a lot about you here, see! And I am honored to read that my blog in one of your 5 favorite ones! Gracias, querida amiga! Keep up with your wonderful art and your positive attitude! Abrazos, LuLu xxx

Char said...

beautiful work!

Stacey said...

I love Flor's work.

Judit Labòria said...

Amazing artist !!!!

Isabel said...

Loved the interview and enjoy learning about artist that I admire:O)

Karin said...

I am uplifted daily by taking in ur delightful spirit and images! thanks, flor for bein u!

kae pea said...

thank you for the great interview! I love her work.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

great interview! I enjoy her work, so it was great to learn more about her!

Poetic Artist said...

Good interview and always a great artist..
Hugs,
Katelen

Kolleen said...

Love Flor!!!!

and loved learning more about her!!

xoxoxo
k

Karen Simon said...

Great interview, Flor! You can cook for me anytime. Sounds yummy!

Cris said...

I love the interview and love your work! Don't worry, we are all a little obsessive compulsive, right? That's what makes us who we are!

Chic de Cru said...

Very sweet art! Love the interview and getting to know you better.
Thanks
Charlotte

Heather said...

great interview Flor! Love seeing all your paintings posted too :)

Flor Larios Art said...

Thank you so much Char and Tam for choosing me for this interview. I love it!

Thanks to all of you who left your sweet comments :)
very nice!

Windy Spring said...

Flor is one of my favorite artists...What fun to learn more about herstory!!!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Great interview Flor. Love your art! :)

Unknown said...

what a wonderful interview!!!

HeARTworks said...

Delightful art by a delightful person! I love visiting her blog and seeing her art which is straight from the heart! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Ayala Art said...

Fun interview and pictures! Thanks!

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Fun interview. I'm glad I bumped into this and learned a little bit about Flor.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin