Thursday, December 9, 2010

On the 9th day of December...

We have arrived in the UK for our Christmas stay with our Scandi family over here...and we have INTERNET!...YAY...I was getting a little worried as it's been 4 days since we arrived and I had the SLOWEST dongle in ALL the Country...
Mum is walking SO brilliantly...I am amazed at the difference between our Summer visit when she had both hips replaced to now...just wonderful.

Little miss J is enjoying the fact that the weather is VERY similar to in Canada right now here...LOTS of snow and Sunny skies this morning.
Missing Mr.R...but he'll be over just before Christmas...

HUGS to you all and thanks for your patience...I can now visit you more often and leave little comments...because even though I visited your blogs...I was not able to comment as it would time out as I pressed enter...so frustrating...

Until tomorrow...we're off to see Santa and his Reindeer.
Char.x

6 comments:

the rikrak studio said...

oh i love this! great photos!
have lotsa fun, nicies
k.

pilli pilli said...

Such fun pictures! And such extraordinary beautiful weather!!! Wow!
And I'm really glad to read that your mom is doing well! That must be a happy homecoming for you...

Hugs & Say Hi to those reindeer from me! You know I love antlers...
:o)

*HEARTS*
K.

Alexandra Hedberg said...

the Swedish flag surprised me! Enjoy UK!

andrea creates said...

looks and sounds like fun! have a great visit :)
thanks for stopping by~
andrea

Unknown said...

great photos! that looks SO fun! say hi to Santa for me! :)

The Stewart Stuff said...

I am so happy to hear that your mom is doing so well. Cute pictures. Enjoy the snow for us!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin