Thursday, July 14, 2011

painting portraits.










































Hola everyone...thanks for stopping by today...I know I haven't been around much recently...Art Camp has been keeping me SUPER busy!
I promise to try and post some stories of our Art Camp weeks very soon...I've been surrounded by singers,jokers and great budding artists.
Tomorrow is "ALL ABOUT me Day!

In the mean time...here's a my NIGHT portrait...only because I can only work during the night...so not to run into Camp hours.

Until then...
Hugs
Char.x

7 comments:

PoetessWug said...

They are beautiful! You captured them perfectly. I don't know much about the details of portraits, but I love the shading on their faces and the specific coloring. So nice. Especially for a night job! :-))

andrea creates said...

very nice char!

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks ladies :-)

Heather said...

so very well done! enjoy the kids at the camp -

Susan said...

Wish I was at Art Camp :-) The portraits come to life with your touch and your style is so personable. I love coming to your blog and seeing what you're up to--it's just like a visit with scones & tea. XOXO

Cindy said...

beautiful portraits ... i love the textures. enjoy your weekend!

Tara said...

Beautiful, Char. The upclose shots, looking at the details, really makes me appreciate the time that has gone into this painting. Well done, Char.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin