Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CARS
























I'm finishing off this commission which is due this Friday...I am a lot further ahead in finishing than the above photo....but want it to be a surprise for my client.
I have only ever painted one other car...it's definitely a challenge!
BUT as a good friend said...these challenges can be satisfying...let's hope it turns out well.


Had any challenges lately? Please tell...


Have a great Tuesday, it's the perfect Summer day here today...looking forward to my campers arriving.
HUGS
Char.x

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Can't wait to see it! If anybody can....it's you!! :-)

Susan said...

I know a grandson who would love this project : )!

Sandy K. said...

I have always wished I could draw...this is a great project. Personally, my current challenge is trying to regain my creative side. I need to balance my life!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin