Saturday, August 20, 2011

CARS...finished.


























HAPPY DAYS!
I finished it the other night and it's being delivered this evening...but I doubt the client will check our blog...so here you are...from start to finish.
It was a challenge...but a good one.
I always enjoy a new project.


We're relaxing at home today...corn roast at the local Farmers Market, bike rides...laundry and cleaning the house a little...perhaps we should call it a movie night this evening...we'll see...I usually fall asleep on the sofa half way through.


Have a great weekend...what are you up to?


hugs
Char.x

9 comments:

Susan said...

WOW! Cars turned out amazing...not that I had any doubt. My grandson, Ari is into cars, construction vehicles, and garbage trucks. LOL! It's a whole new experience after raising two daughters. XOXO

We Blog Artists said...

lol...our first daughter absolutely LOVED cars for the first 3 years of her life...and still does...she had matchbox cars coming out of her ears when she was little!

Have a good day Susan!
Char.

The Weekend Artist said...

Nice rendering!

Art By Tina/Tina Axelsson said...

What a wonderful page!

Elizabeth said...

This is great. It looks so difficult to me.
Hartelijke groeten Elizabeth

pve design said...

Fun!

Tara said...

Not being much of a car lover myself, I didn't expect to feel much of a connection to this piece but you have infused such charm into this drawing, Char. I love it especially the green hippie bug at the end.

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks ladies...it was fun to do!

Unknown said...

創意行銷網頁優質設計 SO HOT!找流量王編輯
精采台中時尚精美網頁設計最nice選擇,雲端時尚精美資訊科技系統位於台北給您優質網頁時尚設計hot推薦, 提昇您網站關鍵字排名在第一頁,另有多款主動性自動廣告貼文廣告軟體協助您業務推廣行銷,歡迎來電本網頁部門設計 資訊設計業務部張經理0928-968661
http://www.yahoo899.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin