Thursday, September 15, 2011

dance dance dance...


































































































































Such a beautiful day...fresh...sunshine and a breeze which clears your head, especially when you're working outside.
I started the dance mural...remember the preliminary sketches HERE? 
Look at the landscape I have behind me to look at when I need a break from painting...beautiful isn't it!
There are areas I need to correct. Like the tap dancer's HUGE left foot...lol...miss J was with me and questioned 'Why is her one foot SOOooo big?", she notices everything...which I love about her...she also hears everything...she doesn't miss a beat.
So...I'll be back up there finishing off the figures and then the logo has to be painted.


**excuse the photos...I forgot my camera!


I know I haven't been able to visit your Worlds this week much...but I will get there soon, I promise.


Have a great day.
HUGS
Char.x


BTW : yes, the last post's silhouettes are for Miss A and J's daily school notes and can also be used as bookmarks. Thanks for all your sweet comments...I hope you know they're very much appreciated.

6 comments:

Tara said...

The mural looks great, Char. I'm having a giveaway for a bar of my soap over at my blog so pop on over. Also, I didn't receive the info for the Mamas and Chicks show. Do you still have room for a soap maker?

We Blog Artists said...

Yes, I still have space,
I will send it today!

Heading over to your blog. Thanks Tara!

pilli pilli said...

Wow! That's such a beautiful place!
And the mural looks GREAT!!!

It seems we both have dancing on our minds these days, haven't we?
^_^

{hearts}
& thanks for dropping by!
k.

andrea creates said...

it looks great anyway ;) you have such a beautiful landscape behind you-
sounds like the weather's cool there. it is a lot cooler here too -it's nice and refreshing :)

Cindy said...

divine!

Susan said...

That mural is unbelievable, Char. And, what a beautiful landscape to paint by. XOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin