Saturday, September 13, 2008

Almost Autumn...

It's almost unbelievable that we have been through Winter,Spring and Summer already and Autumn/Fall is upon us.
The trees are already turning and we will soon have a vision of silhouetted trees again, which I do like...to see the soul and strength of each tree...bearing all throughout the winter months.The shapes and different forms of each species are incredible...Ashley has taken to tree hugging...I'm not sure where she has seen or learn't this exercise, but its very endearing and perhaps it's an insight to her love for nature...our little Earth Child! Jordan just follows suit...I shall leave you with that image...and the smell of crumble,I wish I had been a visitor to your kitchen when the oven/cooker timer went off!
Charlotte,Ontario

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin