Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PLEASE Vote for me...

I'm not sure where this will actually take me...I guess a little more recognition in the Art field.
I have been entered to the Blockhead Radio Artisans Challenge in the 2D catagory...the illustration is of the mother and children which I made for my Mum a couple of weeks ago.It's titled "The Weight of a Mother".
Here's the link... http://blockheadradiolive.com/2D
All you have to do is kindly vote for me... THANK YOU!
Am working on another Once Upon a Time...so check back later.
Charlotte,Ontario

10 comments:

Giggles said...

Done!! It was a deserved vote...love it!!

Sincerely Giggles

We Blog Artists said...

Thank you Giggles!!!

Cindy said...

ok ... good luck!

Char said...

happy to do so....good luck in the contest.

We Blog Artists said...

Thank you Cindy and Char!

buebau said...

You have my vote already!
good luck!

Shaina said...

Just voted. Beautiful! Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to post a comment! Really appreciate it!

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks you Buebau and Shaina!
I appreciate everyone's time!!!

Daniela Valdez said...

What a lovely blog!

DeadpanAlley said...

voted! it's a lovely illustration! good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin