Monday, April 20, 2009

4 NEW Once Upon a Times...

I could have waited to post one a day this week...but thought you may need some extra eye candy considering I have been a little lacking in the "posting" department these past couple of weeks...
I'm really happy with the Finch...it reminds me that Spring is here...even though we've had torrential rains here outside Toronto and a wind like you wouldn't believe. It feels like a typical English rainy day-cold,damp and bitter when in it!
Below we have our lovely Ginger Cat...who has been a great part of my childhood and has left lots of wonderful memories. All the ginger cats I have known are extremely mellow in temperament and very loving but also independent cats. I love cats...and will surely be painting more in the near future.


Every child wants to ride their large pet dog...and isn't allowed. So this one is for all those little boys who dream that they could explore the countryside on their Pet Dog.
I wanted to have another Elephant in the Once Upon a Child collection...this one is a night scene with just one boy sitting alone.
They'll all be posted on my Etsy Store some time this week...definitely before the Show this weekend...also because I am dropping prices for the Show considerably, I'll be matching prices on my Blueshinebaby etsy store on Saturday and Sunday...so come back this week to my blog, you will not want to miss this!
Off to explore my dreams...thanks for stopping by.
Charlotte,Ontario

12 comments:

Char said...

all beautiful but I am really loving the bird

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks Char!
Love the Queen Anne's Lace photos by the way:-)Very beautiful.

PAK ART said...

I loved your story about the Ginger cat. I always get black and white dogs with floppy ears - well, I've had three. They have all been sweet, devoted, shy, and the best dogs ever.

PaolaFrancy said...

I loooove the elephant!!!
( maybe because my little boy loves elephants ... )
ciao, paola

Cindy said...

these are all so wonderful. i especially love the elephant.

bopbopdesigns said...

I love the elephant!!!

pve design said...

"All creatures great and small"
I love all 4!
pve

Floral Still Life said...

I feel very honored to come across your blog page! Everything is so beautiful!!Oh, how I wish I could paint like that.

All I can do is still life floral photography. Come by and at least "smell my flowers" at http://photographyhints.blogspot.com

l said...

that elephant one is so cool
and yeah, it was sleeting yesterday here in ny
I'm still waiting for warm spring

Rossana said...

I love the ginger cat. I have one. :)
Ciao! Kisses.

ella parry said...

i love your works!!!

Snezana said...

Those drawings are so beautiful,I can't wait may 1st giveaway!thank you for visiting me!Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin