Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last chance...

Good evening all...
$10 Limited Edition Once Upon a Time Print SALE (MARKED down from $15) has 24 HOURS LEFT until they get marked up again to $15
DON'T miss this opportunity-great gifts-personalize them for your children, nieces, nephews,grand children etc etc...
Go to www.blueshinebaby.etsy.com to see all the prints which are for SALE.
I hope to post some work soon...and I promise to do the giveaway this week coming.
HAPPY SHOPPING! (lol)
Good night...
Char,Ontario

3 comments:

Char said...

good luck with the sale!!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Great deal! All I need is a blond boy on a lion! :0)

I love all of them!!!

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks Char and Jen...I have nearly finished the Lion...and we'll chat when I'm done :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin