Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday's MIX..

this weekend went way too fast... and I feel like nothing was accomplished...BUT...lots of smiles...and PJ's all day on Sunday...
and camps...playing together...imaginary play...fun times.
Monday mornings we always scrub the previous week's Calendar on the WIPE-AWAY board and write it all up again.
This is something I work on daily with the girls as little Miss A goes to school every afternoon...it keeps me sane...it keeps them busy in the mornings. We change the date daily and Little Miss A writes one of her sentences which she created today...and all her "POPCORN" words which she gets weekly from school...these are words which "POP" up in books and stories.
Little Miss J finds it HARD to concentrate for SO long, so we're working on her tracing, recognition and sounds of letters...she starts School in September...we have to get her ready!

I haven't been painting or drawing since last week...it makes me feel a little empty inside...so I have plans for today to get a couple of projects finished.

I hope you had a good weekend...what did you get up to?

 IF you haven`t already...don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY which I posted on Saturday.

I'll be visiting you all this evening.

It's LUNCH for the girls already gotta go!
HUGS
Char,ON

8 comments:

Kris said...

I LOVE the new blog title! Has that been there a while???

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Yup...it's been there for 2 months..
Char

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Thank you Kris though...it's both Tam and my Families together.
Char

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

you forgot to mention ...beautifully drawn by Char!

Love how you are getting Little Miss J ready for school, the popcorn words is a great idea... Little Mr J is desperate to go - funny I bet he will be desperate not to go at some point in the next few years!

Tam xxx

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Your right...I'm sure that will be the case here too...but hopefully not!
HUGS Tam.
Char.x.

Jen said...

What a great mom you are getting all that together for the girls. They are so lucky!

Kelly Berkey said...

darling post, your girls are adorable. such a good mommy you are! i am having a bit of an artist block, hope it ends soon!
hugs,
kelly

cindy said...

pjs all day sounds fun and how cute are they? super-cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin