Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lazy Sunday's...are the best!

This was our sky this morning at our local park...I can't really comprehend the red leaves yet...it's WAY too soon for Fall to be upon us...right? BUT it did make for an incredible photo *smile*
We've been enjoying a lazy weekend.
Mr.R went Scuba diving...it was quite the drive,we were up and out of our house with the girls by 5am to be at the Dive site by 9am(we hung out at the local Town-had Breakfast and went to local parks)...another hour and we could have enjoyed the weekend in Montreal.(maybe I'll plan better next year!!!)
There's always so much going on in Montreal. Lots of street Markets...and the TAM TAM is happening today up at Mount Royal...the link shows you a little movie to what it's all about.
You can find Cara Carmina there selling her wares...she makes beautiful dolls and cards.

I've been making my lists for the week ahead.(it's aLONG list...won't bore you all)

We have just one more week until school starts...
DO ANY of you have a little one starting school for the first time this year?
I think we have prepped little miss J enough...but I'm not 100% sure.
I asked her at the park if she'll be ok...and said "you won't miss Mummy too much...right J?"
Her reply was " Mummy, I won't be THAT far away from you!!!"
So...I'm hoping this is a good sign and she seems excited.

I have some sketches to show you from our day trip yesterday...Mr.R took the camera 65ft under and has it packed away right now...later I'll show you...told you it was a Lazy Sunday...

HUGS...and cups of Tea.
Char.x

2 comments:

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Great photo ! Here Fall has definately arrived, lots of rain and strong winds, it is actually cold ! Way too soon if you ask me .... It's been years ago since my girls went to school for the first time, but I remember like it was yesterday. I can tell you one thing, I was more miserable than my girls were LOL

rachel awes said...

delicious photo!
LOOOOOVE that blue & red together!!
yes, here comes fall!
our 14 yr. old begins school tomorrow & 11 yr. old in one more week yet/much w/getting readies!
xox!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin