This morning I thought I would share with you a few Giveaways I'm about to go and enter...some of them end today...sorry I didn't get a chance to add their expiry date...thought of this after the fact, probably would have been a good idea!
Utrechts Buttonfest-not a giveaway but a contest to design a button! If you're an artist,illustrator,designer...this one is for you!
These are all the GIVEAWAYS...have fun...hey, I'm not sure what the odds of winning are...but you can but try!
- Bespoke Uprising- beautiful printed material
- The Vintage Moth- gorgeous Jewellery
- Kelly Lauren -Vintage clothes...great store
- David Airey - A Bloggers DREAM prize!
- Clare's Craftroom- fabulous craft book
- What was I saying Again? - adorable Art print
- RIKRAK studio- Birthday BASH goodies...oh, and they're good!
- Claudia Pearson - printed Fall T-Towel
- A little bit of French - Textile collage
- Carp(e) libris reviews- Sweet Mandarin
- Finish a whole list of MAMAS & CHICKS material for print this week.
- Get a couple of quotes together for mural projects.
- A sketch of a painting for a client.
- Cook,clean and play with the girls...promised them I'd set up a painting station today...
WHAT do you HAVE to do today?
Enjoy your long weekend...I'll be back with the sketch later of the Landscape I have to do.