Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Squash special...

My GREEN BEAN zine by Katie Green arrived in the mail the other day and I haven't had a chance to show you little snippets as I do sometimes.
I absolutely love the idea of Zines and receiving little magazine subscriptions which have been created by artists all by themselves.
This issue is special...it's ALL about Pumpkins..."Squash" to be precise.
Squash risotto...how divine, squash curry to warm the body in the winter...YUM! And ALL the recipes are illustrated by Katie.
 Oh...ya, the girls painted those Pumkins ...they have to finnish them tonight."ONLY 5 MORE SLEEPS MUMMY!!!!" Halloween is HUGE over here...approximately 250 kids stop by our house Trick or Treating!!!
AND here is Katie in her very well known "What I wore today" pages...I adore the details she adds to her drawings.
So...if you'd like to visit her Blog go HERE
And you can BUY her ZINES ...HERE
I interviewed her for a TELL ALL TUESDAY spot...go HERE to read it.

So, I will leave you with this for today...I would have gotten an interview ready...but sometimes we all need a break.
AND today is my break...off to have a coffee with the lovely Sarah from Lyyli.

How do you Celebrate Halloween!
HUGS
Char.x



4 comments:

pilli pilli said...

Enjoy the break!!!
(We know, that you know, that we know that you deserve it!!!)

*hearts*
K.

Pretty Zesty said...

I am so late in the Halloween game. I need to get carving and crafting!!

andrea creates said...

so cute!i love painted pumpkins-so much easier(and 'funner') than scooping out the seeds :)

nee said...

hi! i like your blog!


http://highheelsandsneakers.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin