Monday, October 25, 2010

the calm after the storm...

 HELLO everyone...thanks firstly to you all for all your support. I really do appreciate your stopping by and commenting. Last week was CRAZY as many of you know, and for the new readers today...we just got through another Mamas and Chicks Show last Friday (which I organise with a friend).I must have been on operation overload as my head today feels remarkably light with space to breathe...
The above picture is of my table which I have there...I sell my "Once Upon a Time" personalized prints...gifts cards and my new PINS and PATCHES.
 Our girls passed by with daddy after their school day and wanted their faces painted...
 the PINS were well received...one lady found the faces a little creepy!!! lol...all the cats sold,and a couple of Owls.
Trade Shows are exhausting...but priceless.There's no way I could ever get the word out and let alone SHOW my products to that many people in one day!
After a LONG day at the Show...we spent the weekend with friends baking Halloween cookies...fun...fun...fun.
I owe many "Quality" hours to our girls who were SO patient whilst I worked the many hours reponding to emails and organising the show last week...they deserve some special times...
I also am looking forward to seeing what you've been up to.

Until then...
Enjoy your Monday.
HUGS
Char.x

7 comments:

blue china studio happy said...

Congratulations on your successful show! Very exciting. I love the cat pin!

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks...it's always rewarding when vendors are happy at the end of the day!
C.x

andrea creates said...

congrats! your booth looks so great!!

Tam Hess said...

So cool your stand/table looks great! I'm getting ready for some bazaars and I'm nervous! I've been out of the blog loop lately getting art done but I miss it so I need to get back to it. :)

Christine's Arts said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you and I like your face pins. Some of them remind me of family. lol
and, your table looks inviting too.

The Stewart Stuff said...

I'm so glad everything went so well. Go spend some quality time with those cute girls....and their dad, too! :0)

Kelly Berkey said...

congrats on your show! so much work? i'm terrified of doing one. you are one brave mama!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin