Monday, March 28, 2011

Alice in Wonderland...almost there.

from this...
to this...

HELLO...How are you my lovelies?
After 6 hours of painting...and extra help for half of these hours...thanks B...this is what was finished today.
Tomorrow I'm dragging Miss J with me for the morning... she is going to occupy herself on the stage while I paint.
I'm tired...I've caught up on my taxes...I just have a couple of forms left to fill...
I'm sorry I haven't passed by many of your Worlds today...perhaps I'll have time tomorrow evening.

HUGS to you all...until this is finished(HOPING to have something to Show you in the afternoon.)

sleepy HUGS,
Char.x

10 comments:

pilli pilli said...

Wow Char!... this is amazing!
This must give you so great energy...
:o)

{hearts}
k.

rachel awes said...

oh my mushroom forest!
your heart & hand
are creating wonders
far & wide!
love this!
WOW. xox

andrea creates said...

this looks great!
i always love mushrooms and checkerboard floors ;)

Cindy said...

wow, those kids are so lucky! fabulous!

PoetessWug said...

It's coming along beautifully Char!!

Kim4leafclover said...

I can't wait to see it all finished! I love Alice In Wonderland. I actually did Lilly's first birthday Lilly in Wonderland. :)

Char said...

beautiful of course! xo

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

OMG i love this photo what great talent Hi, i just discovered your blog! great post! ..Please check out my blog, lets follow each other....
http://dtrh-stateofmind.blogspot.com/

Gebreidesjaals: Knitted Scarfs or Scarves said...

amazing ! how talented you are!

PeachyCheek said...

Wow!! I was so excited to see the finished piece. It looks great!!

Amazing job!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin