Monday, March 28, 2011

NEW = EXCITEMENT


 HAPPY MONDAY...I am about to head out to paint some more up at the school...thank you for all your very lovely comments...I am doing what I love to do...and realize this is like winning the lottery EVERY day!
On Friday, a sweet lady from "On a Branch" contacted me to ask about a custom logo for her handmade soaps which she'll be packaging soon...and then placing in her Etsy Shop.(she has beautiful knits there right now)
So...I sketched out some designs....(above)

and this little guy on his branch was the design she chose...she has full commercial rights over the image...and hope this little birdie will be very happy being shipped World Wide with such wonderful smelling soaps.
Custom orders really are very exciting as you try to capture what the client/customer wants...thanks T!

Did you have a good weekend?
Anything NEW in your Life right now?

HUGS until tomorrow...(this is not ALL that is new...but you'll have to come back to see my wee surprise.)(hee hee)
Char.x

4 comments:

Cindy said...

i love the logo, especially in the stamp form which feels handmade like the soaps.

Tara said...

Char, i am eagerly awaiting this little guy's arrival. I have some soap ready to package. Thanks again.

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks Cindy...I can't wait to see it on the tags!!! Such an honour!

Tara...it should be there soon!
:-)

Char said...

great job on the deliverable! very cute

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin