Sunday, April 24, 2011

Working under pressure...






Hey...How are you all? How was your weekend?
We had a wonderful Easter weekend...the girls seemed JUST as excited that it was Easter as when it's was Christmas...they woke up way too early this morning...the clock wasn't even NEAR 6am!

I have been busy finishing projects...
So...this is what I'm taking to the Mamas and Chicks Show this Friday!
130 gift cards
20 Tooth Fairy Pillows
12 Lavender Dream Pillows
28 Hand carved Stamps
60 Handmade Pins
20 Iron on Patches
and my Once Upon a Time prints...lots of them!

Now...I have to figure out my table display...

Anyone have any hints on how I should display all these???

HUGS
Char.x

7 comments:

Tara said...

Char, everything looks awesome. I love the pillows, tooth fairy and lavender. You have been working hard. I hope you treated yourself to a little something today.

Kate said...

Your crafts look amazing! Figuring out displays is always a fun challenge so I wish you the best with that! Keep up the great work!

PoetessWug said...

WOW! You HAVE been busy!!...Can't help with the table display thingee...sorry. Everything looks good though! :-)

andrea creates said...

good luck with your show.
i haven't done one in awhile so i'm afraid i don't have any suggestions for you...
looks like you've been super busy!

Char said...

you have been a very busy bee!!! congrats. i've always like hanging displays too - like on a peg board so one can really "see" them

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks ladies...

and Char...yeah, I was thinking of something like that...or perhaps a screen?

Still in thought about the display...

C.x

The Tote Trove said...

Ooh, lavendar dream pillows. They sound lovely :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin