Wednesday, March 16, 2011

one day at a time...





































Hey everyone...wow, I haven't been here in a while. I did end up getting the flu, and couldn't get out of bed for 4 days...it's strange because I always forget when you're sick, you really can't do ANYTHING...no reading, no sketching...why is that?
I suppose it's one way for your body to actually recover completely.
Thank you ALL for the "well wishes"...and Tam, I am SO pleased your Grandma's accident wasn't worse...
My days are all mixed up...so a Wordless Wednesday wouldn't really work today...




































This family portrait is for a very dear lady(and friend) who has a wonderful family. She has just started a blog of her own which is something very new to her, so please go over and say hello HERE. She's called it "A Voice for my Children".

I hope you like this "Family Load" portrait K...it was a pleasure drawing it.





































If you would love a picture of YOUR family...just contact me via EMAIL for a quote.
This is my passion....and my Life...and I hope to never stop.

I hope you have a great day...
HUGS
Char.x

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Glad that you are feeling better. Love the new portrait.

andrea creates said...

great drawing :)
i'm glad you're feeling better now.i agree- i think we just need complete rest to recover sometimes...
take care~

We Blog Artists said...

These are perfect for Mothers Day... coming up here in the UK. Another lovely one Char, so glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself. Flu's grim!
Over here, gma's back home pretty much unscathed, just dosing up on the Arnica... and she made the local paper! HUGS,
Tam xxx

Tara said...

Our body lets us know what it needs. Glad you are feeling better and lovely portrait.

SKIZO said...

WonderfulWorkGoodCreations:)

Char said...

great job on this! i know they will love it.

i'm glad you're feeling better!

Alexandra Hedberg said...

such a sweet and loving drawing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin