Monday, January 23, 2012

Birch trees and ribbons

Hello, if you have been following me on Instagram you'll know I am in the middle of a mural with I'm painting in a little girl's room...
The images may be scrambled as I'm blogging from my phone...but they give you an idea of how things are turning out.

We're being rained out again here in Toronto … it's a shame really as we all expect to have snow for months here and to be able to ski etc... hopefully we'll get some more snow soon.

Hugs to you all... Enjoy your week.
Char.x

8 comments:

PoetessWug said...

How fabulous!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

what an ADORABLE room! Looks amazing.

Lauren said...

Isn't purple just the perfect color for shadows? I don't comment often but the shadows & trees are amazing.

We Blog Artists said...

Thanks Debbie, Jaime and Lauren...I am really enjoying painting it.
Char.x

Elyk said...

Birch Fairy!

Victoria Stitch said...

oh wow it looks totally 3d!

Tara said...

Char, it's stunning! It actually looks like a tree! I don't mean it looks like a really good painting of a tree. I mean it actually looks like there is a tree in your girls' room. I can't imagine it being any more perfect.

Cindy said...

looks incredible and seems to pop right off the wall!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin